To register with RPA or to amend your personal details please call 0845 603 7777 and select the option for ‘Customer Registration’. Our representatives are on hand to quickly record your information
For new registrations
To help us get you registered please have the following information with you. We won’t be able to complete registration without it.
1. The name and address of your business and your contact details.
2. The address of your land including the grid reference or post code.
3. The name and address of any others you would like to empower to act on behalf of your business.
4. Your bank details.
For amending your details
If you are already registered with us and have the correct empowerment you can amend your registration details, change your bank details and add an agent to your registered details via the telephone. When calling to make changes to your RPA records you will need:
1. The Single Business Identifier (SBI) you are calling about.
2. Your security question details.
3. The information you would like to amend.
Calls for new registrations will take around 30 minutes to complete and calls for amending details will take around 15 minutes. The length of your call may vary depending on the kind of change you would like to make.
Please note: We will take your details over the phone but there can be occasions when we may need to contact you again if we require further information. Also, in some circumstances we will still require completion of paper forms, our staff will advise you during the call. Forms can be downloaded from the ‘forms and guidance’ page on the left hand side menu or you can request to have them sent to your address.
Click on the options on the left to view FAQs or further information.
Page published: 28 May 2012