30/04/09 - All Traders - No. 20/09
As explained in Notice to Traders 11/09 new EC legislation requires each Member State to publish annually on a single website details of recipients of Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) subsidy payments.
From 30 April 2009 the website for the UK (www.cap-payments.defra.gov.uk
) will detail payments made during the financial year from 16 October 2007 to 15 October 2008 by both RPA and the paying agencies in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
For each person or company in receipt of a CAP payment from RPA in the above period the website will hold details of:
- the payments made to that person or company;
- the registered trading name of that person or company; and
- the first part of the postcode of the registered address and the name of the town or city this refers to.
The information will remain on the website for two financial years from the date of publication.
- The amounts shown may be one single payment or may be the total of several payments.
- Only payments made between the above dates are included and these payments may relate to more than one scheme year.
- Payments made in euros (€) or sterling (£) will be shown in separate columns for each currency.
- Adjustments on payments made for a scheme year in a subsequent financial year will not be included.
- The amounts do not take account of any subsequent changes or adjustments made to payments, such as recovery or overpayments.
For the year ended 15 October 2008, the total amount received by each beneficiary is split between three scheme group headings: direct aid (e.g. the Single Payment Scheme), market schemes (External Trade and Internal Market schemes) and rural development measures. Details of the individual schemes that come under these three headings along with a list of frequently asked questions can be found by following the 'About RPA' link on the main page at the RPA website (www.rpa.gov.uk) and then selecting the link for CAP Payments.
For general queries concerning this notice please contact the External Trade Helpline on 0191 226 5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any specific problems or complaints concerning the data published please contact the RPA Customer Service Centre on 0845 603 7777 or refer to the Access to Information pages on the RPA website (www.rpa.gov.uk) for further information.
Page published: 18 June 2013