Most farmers apply for the Single Payment Scheme electronically – 55, 000 did last year. Why not make 2014 the year you apply online?
It’s easy to get started
You can get into SPS Online in 2 easy steps:
1. Go to www.gov.uk/single-payment-scheme-online.
2. Register on the Government Gateway and set up your SPS Online account.
Read the ‘Register and Enrol’ booklet to find out how to login.
We can help
Why use SPS Online?
- Looks like your paper form
- Has most of the information filled in for you
- Checks for common mistakes
- Gives you an instant receipt
If you need help getting started - or if you haven’t received a PIN - call the Rural Payments Agency (RPA) on 0845 603 777.
The deadline for RPA to receive SPS 2014 applications (without penalty) is midnight 15 May 2014.
Page published: 28 February 2014